P&G Council Halloween BOOOOOOth Bash RAIN DATE
- P&G Council Halloween BOOOOOOth Bash RAIN DATE
- 10/31/2021, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Event date: 10/30/2021 (Saturday)
Time: 11:00 AM
Location: Rear of School
**For safety reasons, event is limited to Westfield families
> Each class will decorate a trunk or table (not a booth per say, but you can decorate as you like to give it a booth feel)
• Decorate around and on the table/trunk to make it interactive if you’d like
> Class chooses a theme
• Ex: Hayride/harvest, video games, favorite books, board games, movies, etc.
• Coordinate with outfits, costumes, or whatever you’d like to go all out!
> Upon entry, everyone will receive a ballot to vote
> Class with the most votes wins a pizza party, courtesy of PGC!
*** Please remember that there are class funds that can be used to help with decorations, treats, and other supplies for your booth***
***Please coordinate with teachers to determine what students would like in terms of theme and whether there can be time put aside during the day to design the decorations***
Feel free to email the P&G Council co-clerk with any questions or ideas:
Shantay Brown ([email protected])