Westfield Friends’ Summer Program provides a fun environment where students can grow physically and academically as they learn to respect individual differences and develop moral values. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for children to participate in creative learning and recreational activities that facilitate the joy of discovery.
Summer Camp sessions are theme-based incorporating STEAM activities, field trips, intrinsic motivation for reading program, and water play. Trips include Johnson’s Farm, Discovery Museum, Kid Fit, Camden Aquarium, Philadelphia Insectarium and Butterfly Pavilion, short walks to the local park, the local library, and other local community facilities.
Tuesday is Trip Day and Movie and Popcorn Afternoon.
Friday is Splash Play and Purchase a Picnic Lunch Day
(Order and pay on Monday for Friday - hot dog, chips and juice - $5)
Children are grouped according to age but have opportunities to interact with older and younger friends.
Extended Day (additional fee)
• 4:00pm - 5:00pm weekly flat rate of $25/student
The Extended day program offers students activities, snacks and a time to relax after a busy day. Students have the opportunity to interact with friends. Please note: a late fee of $15 per 15 minutes, is applied for campers picked up after 5:00pm.
• Campers should wear sneakers and comfortable clothing
• Campers need to bring a full lunch with ice packs to keep food cold, a water bottle that can be refilled, and snacks
• Campers need to bring a refillable water bottle
• Camper's name should be clearly marked on all their belongings
• Campers will need a towel, sunscreen, and extra dry clothing on Fridays