8th Grade Spotlight
This week’s shining star is:
- When did you start at Westfield Friends School? Kindergarten
- What is your favorite memory at Westfield Friends School? The Christmas Plays
- What advice would you give to the younger students at Westfield Friends School? Work hard!
- Where will you be attending high school next year? Moorestown High School
- Words from her teacher: "Adrian can express his ideas with passion during our class discussions and the class has benefitted from his unique perspectives, but it is through his artwork that he is most expressive. He has completed some exquisite work during his years at Westfield! He is also a very caring person and he has a sophisticated awareness of social injustice; Adrain has shared many important issues with his classmates and has brought an increased awareness of social need to his classmates." Mrs. Parry