Thank you for your interest in Westfield Friends School. Our admissions process is designed to help us discover the strengths, talents, interests, abilities and educational goals of our applicants . The qualities we review help us determine the ways in which a student and his or her family will contribute to and strengthen the Westfield Friends School community, as well as how the School can help provide an exceptional experience for the student.
- Contact the school to schedule an appointment for parent interview/tour of school or attend one of our Open Houses.
- Complete and submit online application.
- Schedule a student Discovery Day visit. Assessments in reading, math, and writing will be carried out during the school day.
- Decisions are made by the Admissions Committee as application files are completed. Notifications of acceptance are sent in the mail.
- We continue to accept and consider applications until class capacity has been reached at each grade level.