FIND OUT MORE about the program HERE
The Junior Camp Leaders (JCLs) is an excellent way to get hands-on experience
in a supervised setting while gaining important leadership skills in team building, communication, and positive conflict resolution. Each day JCLs will work with Westfield Friends summer camp staff to develop skills in leadership while providing enthusiastic assistance with younger campers.
- Welcoming and greeting campers
- Help adult staff with activities
- Buddy with campers on field trips
- Serve as leaders in camp spirit and motivation
- Interact with campers to enhance the camping experience
- Assist in activities, have fun, and be inspired!
The Junior Camp Leaders program provides 4th to 6th-grade students the opportunity to mentor and lead campers. * older grades please inquire
There are six openings offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- There is a $245 weekly fee per student.
- Camp starts on Monday, June 15th and ends August 14th.
- Participate for two or more weeks
- The camp hours are 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Extended Day/Early Care hours are 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (This is optional at an additional flat rate fee of $25 weekly)
REGISTER NOW (deadline May 1, 2020)
Download and complete the summer camp packet (below) and return to the main office of the school with the first month's payment, due by May 15th.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact Janeen Smith via email at email@example.com or by telephone at 856-829-0895 ext.135