Here is the timeline for the program!
Watch this online video to learn about the program, create your personal fundraising page, and ask sponsors to pledge any amount of money for each minute your student reads during February.
Reading begins on February 1! Keep track of how many minutes you read every day of the month using the website and the calendar attached to this email. Remember: the more you read, the more money you’ll raise!
Reach out to your sponsors and ask them to make their donations on your online fundraising page. You can feel good knowing every dollar you raised directly helps families in need!
Here are the steps to get started!
1. Visit RMHCphilly.net/read and click on “Register Now.”
2. Review the agreement. (Please note: there are no fundraising requirements to participate in this program.)
3. Select “Reader.” Find your school’s team by clicking on the “Search” button below “Find a Team to Join.” Our Team is Westfield Friends School!
4. Pick a fundraising goal that you think you can reach. You can change your fundraising goal at any time.
5. Complete the form to create a username and password for your fundraising account.
6. Customize the fundraising page with photos, a story, and anything else you would like to share.
7. Now you are ready to spread the word that you are reading and raising money for the House!
All the above info can be found in the attached documents as well. Teacher Paige, our 4th grade teacher, introduced this program to the Lower School and is excited to use reading as a way to promote stewardship in our community.
Thank you so much in advance for your participation! If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to T. Paige, at firstname.lastname@example.org.