The Admissions Process
Join Our Family of Friends
You know your child better than anyone in the world. That’s why we want to learn about your child from you, not just from words and numbers on an application form, report card, or teacher recommendation form. We look forward to speaking with you about your family and helping you through the application process every step of the way!
Our admissions process is designed to help us discover the strengths, talents, interests, abilities and educational goals of our applicants. The qualities we review help us determine the ways in which a student and his or her family will contribute to and strengthen the Westfield Friends School community, as well as how the School can help provide an exceptional experience for the student.
- Schedule an appointment for a tour of the school or attend one of our Open Houses.
- Complete and submit the Online Application.
- Schedule a student Discovery Day visit directly with our Admissions Director. Informal assessments in reading, math, and writing will be carried out during the school day.
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation from your child's current teacher as well as the most recent report card.
- Decisions are made by the Admissions Committee after Application Process is completed. Notifications of acceptance are sent via email.
- Complete the Online Enrollment Package (provided by FACTS) following the steps in your Acceptance Letter.
- Apply for Responsive Tuition, if desired.
- Establish and submit your payment plan.
- Finish the online Enrollment Package by submitting both your Electronic Signature and reviewing your completed online package.