Join Our Family of Friends
Thank you for your interest in Westfield Friends School. Since its establishment in 1788, Westfield Friends has sought to deliver excellence in education and to instill a lifelong love of learning in its students. Selecting the right educational setting for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent or guardian, and I believe that the information presented on this website will help you to make this decision. That being said, the unique spirit of Westfield Friends is best experienced in person, so please contact us
for a tour if you are interested in seeing us in action.
You know your child better than anyone in the world. That’s why we want to learn about your child from you, not just from words and numbers on an application form, report card, or teacher recommendation form. We look forward to speaking with you about your family and helping you through the application process every step of the way!
Our admissions process is designed to help us discover the strengths, talents, interests, abilities and educational goals of our applicants. The qualities we review help us determine the ways in which a student and his or her family will contribute to and strengthen the Westfield Friends School community, as well as how the School can help provide an exceptional experience for the student.
- Contact the school to schedule an appointment for a tour of the school or attend one of our Open Houses.
- Complete and submit an Online Application.
- Download, complete, and present the Records Release form to your child's current school (required for any student currently attending another school).
- Apply for Responsive Tuition, if applicable.
- Schedule a student Discovery Day visit. Informal assessments in reading, math, and writing will be carried out during the school day.
- Decisions are made by the Admissions Committee as application files are completed. Notifications of acceptance are sent via email.
- We continue to accept and consider applications until class capacity has been reached at each grade level.