How Do I Apply?
Join Our Family of Friends
You know your child better than anyone in the world. That’s why we want to learn about your child from you, not just from words and numbers on an application form, report card, or teacher recommendation form. We look forward to speaking with you about your family and helping you through the application process every step of the way!
Our admissions process is designed to help us discover the strengths, talents, interests, abilities and educational goals of our applicants. The qualities we review help us determine the ways in which a student and his or her family will contribute to and strengthen the Westfield Friends School community, as well as how the School can help provide an exceptional experience for the student.
- Schedule an appointment for one of our In-Person Private Tours.
- Complete and submit the Online Application.
- During the school year, students applying to Grades 4 through 8 are to schedule a student Discovery Day Visit (Half day visit starting at 8:30am) directly with our Admissions Director. Informal assessments in reading, math, and writing will be carried out during the school day.
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation from your child's current teacher as well as the most recent report card.
- Decisions are made by the Admissions Committee after Application Process is completed. Notifications of acceptance are sent via email.
- Complete the Online Continuous Enrollment Package (provided by FACTS) following the steps in your Acceptance Letter.
- Apply for Responsive Tuition, if desired.
- Establish and submit your payment plan.
- Finish the online Enrollment Package by submitting both your Electronic Signature and reviewing your completed online package.
We have resumed masked, In-Person Private Tours and masked, Community Special Events to introduce prospective students and their families to our school.