The following positions are currently available
Part-time Spanish Teacher
Westfield Friends School is seeking a part-time, Spanish Teacher for 1st through 6th grades for the 2022-23 school year. Westfield Friends School seeks culturally competent educators with a demonstrated commitment to and ongoing professional development in the areas of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
- BA or BS degree required; advanced degree a plus
- A native speaker or heritage speaker preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant classroom teaching experience in elementary and middle school education
- A demonstrated commitment to enhancing an inclusive school community based on cultural competence and respect for all voices
- A strong character with a team-oriented spirit, and the ability to connect meaningfully with students throughout our diverse community
- Strong affinity for the mission of Westfield Friends School and an educational philosophy consistent with the school’s Quaker beliefs
- Interested, qualified candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to: Dr. Margaret Haviland, Head of School at [email protected]
Westfield Friends School is an independent, Quaker, co-educational, preschool to grade 8 school located in Cinnaminson, NJ. Situated on a beautiful 8-acre campus, Westfield’s committed faculty and staff believe the world we seek for children begins here.
We are always seeking Substitute Teachers
Qualified applicants should have a college degree, classroom experience, and must pass all background checks. Please submit a cover letter and resume to Carol Beaton ([email protected]).