8:00 AM to 8:25 AM
Students in Preschool 2 and Preschool 3 will be dropped off at the Preschool. Parents should pull in at the Meeting House Entrance and drive around the Preschool to the entrance facing the Preschool Playground.
Students in Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten will be dropped off at their play yard outside the Head of School Office. Parents should pull into the main school entrance for drop-off and pick-up.
Students in Grades 1-8 will be dropped off behind the auditorium. Parents will enter at the Meeting House and drive around the ribbons.
• Before coming to school you must complete the student health survey
• Adults should remain in their cars
• Please plan for your children to discharge on the right side of the car
• Children in grades PreK-8 must be wearing a mask before opening the car door
• Westfield Staff will open your car door and may take your child’s temperature and do a quick visual and verbal assessment of their apparent health
• Once your child is cleared, the staff member will help them from the car.
• Please do not use your cell phone while dropping off and picking up your child.
• Please pull away as soon as your child(ren) are safely out of the car, to make way for others.
• Please do not block Riverton Road. Police and Fire personnel have asked us to be sure they can pass in an emergency.
• Cinnaminson Bus will be pulling in the driveway to drop off our students. Please follow all School Bus Safety Rules and please do not pass any bus on the left side.
3:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Students in Preschool 2 and Preschool 3 will be picked up at the Preschool. Parents and guardians should pull in at the Meeting House Entrance and drive around the Preschool to the entrance facing the Preschool Playground. Staff will bring your children to your car.
Students in Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten will be picked up at their play yard outside the Head of School Office. Parents should pull into the main school entrance. Staff will bring your children to your car.
Students in Grades 1-8 will be picked up behind the auditorium. Parents will enter at the Meeting House and drive around the ribbons
The dismissal procedure for 1st-8th grades is outlined below. Please read this carefully as the safety and efficiency of this system rely on everyone adhering to these directions.
Please do not arrive before 2:45, as the driveway will remain blocked until that time.
• Enter the property using the Meetinghouse/preschool driveway. Signs will point you in the right direction. We will have staff helping to ensure that the process runs smoothly the first few days.
• Your child will bring home a name ticket on the first day of school. On subsequent days, Please have your name ticket visible so the staff can easily identify you and quickly call your child.
• Drive straight, past the Meetinghouse and Preschool building, following the ribbons, the road through our historic cemetery.
• If you happen to be the first car in line, proceed until you reach the chain/gate
• School staff will remove the chain to begin the dismissal process.
• Weather permitting, students will be waiting for pick-up on the field behind the auditorium. Our goal will be to have your child out to the car by the time you arrive at the pick-up station.
• For their safety, children will only be loaded into the side of your car where they are waiting. Children will not walk around vehicles. Please remain inside your vehicle.
• Once your child is safely in your car, you will proceed out, around the side of the auditorium and exit the driveway as usual. The exit is divided into a right-hand turn lane and a left-hand turn lane.
• If your child has forgotten something, pull into one of the available parking spaces and wait.
• If a student is not waiting for you when they are expected to be, you will be asked to pull off behind the parked cars on the left and wait for your child, so as not to hold up the line.
• To keep the process flowing smoothly, we ask that you remain in your car and allow the staff to assist your child with bags, etc. However, staff will not fasten your children into their seats.